He went to get the mail with me and looked longingly (again) at our lava rocks. "I really want one of those." Sure, go get one. So he has a lava rock (actually 2) on his cubby! You're welcome! He said, "Now I can make a Thunder Snap!" Just an FYI - I will not be providing the gun powder that he has requested!! Haha!!
I took these first 2 pictures when Reid was pestering Atley. She was totally focused on the little animal she was looking at and he tossed his blanket over her head. It really didn't even faze her and she kept studying the stuffed animal. Ha! In the 2nd picture she just kind of looked at him like "whatever." He has his cute little mischievous smirk on his face!! She's getting a proper introduction to how little boys (and big boys) behave!! Ha!
During outside time this morning he was impressing himself with many feats of strength and throwing the balls! He grabbed the lawnmowers and said, "I'm gonna run with 2 of these!!" Then after throwing the ball he said, "Oh my gosh I can throw the ball a long ways!!" Haha!! Actually the most impressive thing is how FAST he can make the ball travel! I love the last picture! He and Nora are like the perfect couple! Haha!!




No comments:
Post a Comment