Reid was talking about "Thunder Snaps" AGAIN!! (He must have been seriously impressed by those on the 4th of July!) He said, "I know what makes your ears ring!!" What? "Thunder naps! It so loud it wake up all of Kansas City!" Haha! Here's another random story he told me; "One time my Grandpa his his head so hard he lost his memory for 5 Hours!" (I'm gonna be missing these cute stories!!)
I told Reid that Atley is flying to North Carolina and it's farther than Kansas City. He said, "Don't that cost a lot of money?" I said, "Well maybe they've been saving money for their vacation!" He said, "Do you know what I've been saving for?" What? "Mega Big Shot nerf gun! That about 10 to 20 dollars." Haha! (And there's a child's perspective!! - totally comparable in his mind!)
We did some painting with a brush, but as usual it evolved into finger painting which is lots of fun for them. I had to change Atley's diaper as we were getting ready to paint and Reid asked if he could put a paint shirt on Avilene. He was pretty proud of himself for getting it on correctly. He said, "I actually got it on the right way!" And he had! (He put the Large on Avi and the Small on himself. That made me laugh!)
Reid and Avilene chased bubbles outside - Atley doesn't really care for that sport! :) When the bubbles were almost gone I let Reid blow LOTS of bubbles for Avi to chase and they had lots of fun. Reid is actually really good at it; blowing slowly and deliberately making lots of bubbles bigger than a softball.


No comments:
Post a Comment