Monday, August 28, 2017

Reid - 8/28/2017

Reid ate several bites of whole grain chex cereal and lots of peaches for breakfast.  For lunch he ate lots of hamburger meat, ate hamburger bun, no lettuce, tomato, or mushrooms, ate avocado, and lots of oranges.

This first picture of Reid is kind of interesting!!  He was doing several things like this today - playing with toys he hasn't touched for a long time and it was pretty cute.  I was thinking it might be related to knowing this is the last week of his being at Little Treasures.  He mentioned that 2 or 3 times as well this morning.

Avi was pointing out a beetle to Reid and that was as close as Reid was about to get to the beetle.  :) It was one of the beetles that he really doesn't like.  We have so many of those that show up here and I have no idea why, but I don't like them either Reid.


Here's another picture similar to the first picture.  I can't tell you how long it's been since he's played in one of the play houses on the patio!!  He was "selling ice cream" and said, "That will be nine dollars for chocolate ice cream!!"  In the last picture Avi and Hudson seem a bit stunned by the high price of ice cream!!  Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment