Monday, August 21, 2017

Reid - 8/21/2017

Reid ate bananas for breakfast; no cheerios and I also offered him kix cereal.  For lunch he ate bite of hamburger from taco salad, ate olives, no lettuce or tomatoes, no pita bread, and ate lots of cantaloupe.  Reid was doing some kind of "informal survey" at Lunch time and asked everyone; "Do you guys normally get up at 2 AM!?"  Haha!  That made me laugh!  So I said, "no, do you?"  He said, "We do!  But not today.  We got up at 7:00 AM."  :)

Reid said he didn't eat much this weekend, but that "Mom and Dad said like 10 Hundred times to eat your food!!!"  LOL!!  Then he was talking about "Splash" and something about "flip-n-dot."  It took me like forever to get the "dip-n-dot!!  Haha!!  In somewhat exasperation he finally said, "One day we need to get you to Splash!!"  Aww...so cute and pretty stinking sweet I thought!!

Nora Hansen is still at Flathead Lake and will be back tomorrow.  I showed a video to Reid and Hudson that the Hansen Family sent me.  Nora was slashing in the water and Daddy Ryan was holding her.  Hudson didn't say anything about Nora, but said, "That Ryan!"  Haha!!  I told them Nora was playing at Flathead Lake and Reid said, "Well it's not that flat!  See the waves!"  I love the observations of children and it's rarely what I think it's going to be!!

In this first picture Reid had put these four toys around him and then said to me; "If you buy 5 more of these I can finish this!"  Haha!

As we were going outside Reid made another proclamation!  "Hey everybody!!  It smells like bacon out here!!"  LOL!!  That did make the smoke seem more pleasant!!  Isn't this next picture cute?  This is "circle time" at Little Treasures!  Avi is also sitting on a ball although you can't see it in the picture. They all wanted to do bubbles, but we were waiting until Sophie arrived!  In the last picture you can see Sophie obviously made it!!  I love the smiles on all their faces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment