Reid was holding up the mirror lid playing "monkey" with Hudson and Avi and I happened to get a picture where you can see Hudon's reflection. You can see he's grinning all over and having fun with the game. Moments later Reid accidentally grazed the side of Hudson's face with his foot. Hudson grimaced, but he didn't cry. I told Reid to give him a love and Hudson laid his head on Reid's shoulder. It was sweet and precious. Good job boys. Reid is very sweet with the little ones.
Jamie called this morning and Cooper wanted to wave at Reid so we went to the window. (They'd just dropped off Kenzie and Riley. We've done this before.) As they were leaving Reid said, "I could have told them it was (s)nowing!" I guess so, however it's not snowing. "Well, see the white in the grass." (Frost.) Ok, that looks like snow.
Shortly after Reid arrived I told him that Sophie was not here today, but would be here tomorrow. He said, "I already know that." Oh. Is there anything I could tell you that you DON'T already know? "No." Hahahaha!!! Of course not. Then he was out doing some puzzles and started sliding across the floor. Check out his face in the picture below. Having some fun!! Hardwood floors are awesome! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment